To Order Samples
Rollover thumbnails to see a larger image. To get samples, fill out the form below with the swatch number(s) you would like a sample of.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to ship samples within our dealer territory.
Call for Custom Proposal: 877-291-5355
Advance has been established as the most durable and highest performing gymnasium/multi-purpose synthetic surface in the industry. Advance can meet all the demands of multi-purpose use, such as a home gym, weight room, or basement flooring. Advance is 100% recyclable and has a 10 year wear warranty. It is recommended to use a professional flooring installer. Call for pricing and assistance.
Perfect blend of durability and performance
Advance has been established as the most durable and highest performing gymnasium/multipurpose synthetic surface in the industry. Advance can meet all the demands of multipurpose use, as well as exceed the leading biomechanical standards set for competitive athletic events.
- Texture: Smooth Matte
- Thicknesses: Two layers – New Generation (NG): 15/64″ (6mm), 5/16″ (8mm)
Three layers – Vulcanized: 5/16″ (8mm), 25/64″ (10mm)
- Roll width: 6′-1″
- Roll length: 42′-9″
- 2mm homogeneous wear layer requires no finishes or coating
- Exceeds coefficient of friction standards for improved athletic performance; perfect for basketball and volleyball
Load Distribution Layer
- Excellent reinforcement against bleachers, tables and chairs
- Gives athletes proper foot support and stability by generating proper force reduction
- Formulated for great resiliency
- Provides optimal shock absorption and energy return
- Non porous surface
- Will not compress or break down over time
- Withstands static and rolling loads
- Life expectancy 20+ years
- Good acoustic properties
- Non-porous surface is easy to maintain
Health and Safety
- GREENGUARD Gold certified, the most stringent indoor air quality requirement testing
- 100% recyclable
- Fire resistant
- Free of phthalates, PVC, isocyanates and solvents
- Excellent fungal, bacterial and microbial resistance throughout